- The hair should be at least 1/8 of an inch long. Which is 10-14 days after shaving or 4 weeks after a sugar or wax.
- Exfoliation should not be done the day of your appointment.
- The areas to be sugared should be clean prior to your appointment. Please avoid using any oils or creams on the areas the day of the sugaring treatment. This can inhibit the sugar’s ability to remove hair and make the treatment less effective.
- After getting sugared, keep the area as clean as possible. Do not use any lotions or creams on the areas for 24 hours.
- Stay away from chlorine for 24 hours and avoid heavy sweating.
- Exfoliation is important when you have any type of hair removal. Exfoliating removes the dead dry skin and lets the hair grow though the surface, thus preventing ingrown hairs. Use a spa textured glove or a body scrub to remove dead skin.
- Exfoliating should NOT be done the day of or after your appointment. You want to give your skin a day in-between to rest.
- Your hair will be ready to be sugared again between 4-6 weeks. Pre-Book your appointment today….